f

Monday 29 June 2020

June V I N Y L | Styled By Me / / Styled By You

Wow, so it's the end of June already - and we're 12 weeks into VINYL releases as Plaza windows. I kept up with posting weekly for these releases until week 7 and then it just got very uninspiring for me - however 5 weeks later I think I've purchased enough pieces to style up for a post! And I also found some features for the releases too, there are definitely pieces which have been more popular than others in the last 5 weeks =)
First up with the features, two looks with the I See Turtleneck and this one is coming from MeLolitka - I love the all-white vibes to the styling, it's so fresh and crisp and I think these shorts are adorable plus perfect for summer styling. The white really brings out the sheen and shimmer in the top, it's super highlighted in the look^ And the accessories are fab, I love the pearls and the iridescent sheen on the shoes =D
Secondly, also wearing the I See Turtleneck is ajenkam, this time infusing colour and the top still looks awesome - it's a very versatile piece for sure! I think it looks great layered with a thicker jacket, and the jacket doesn't cover it up too much either, you can still see that sheen^ The striped trousers look super cool and stand out in the styling, and the red works surprisingly well with the teal tone, love it =)
Thirdly we have millaxx who is wearing the Animal Print Pants which I was quite unsure about at first, however this look may have totally converted me in their favour! The pale colours make these a perfect summer trouser and the blue tones are highlighted with this blazer included in the styling. I love the white accessories keeping it light and super trendy with the style of all the pieces^
Next we have Miss.Privacy who styles the Orange Waist Belt, showing even the accessories can stand out on their own^ I was put off but the chunky style of the belt, but I think layered up under this blazer is a perfect way to combat this. I love the clothing colours for the belt, they're complementary but totally let the orange stand out, especially the white. Also loving that earring, a perfect accessory combination =D
And lastly we have GirlEwelina wearing the Folder Handbag which does well to stand out against a mostly dark styling. I was a little confused with the style of this bag, then I saw the RL version and got it, haha! I think it looks great here, especially paired with the cool layering of pieces on the top half, the printed body looks awesome with the belting design on top and I think it's an excellent style to pair the bag with. Also loving the pink hair, it's such a fun addition!
And now for my own stylings! I'm accumulated quite a few pieces from the past 5 weeks and styled them up into four looks today. First up the Baby Handbag and Baby Blue Heels in such a sweet and light Summer outfit, I love it! I love white with baby blue tones and this outfit came together so quickly, love the slight crop to the trousers so the shoe details could still be shown off, and the blue cardi is a sweet and feminine addition with the over the shoulder style. I'd totally wear an outfit like this in RL^ And then we have the Pattern Denim Pants with the Black Wood Boots in this very un-Summer styling, it will be perfect come Autumn^ The design of these trousers just really caught my eye as something totally different, and among some not-so-great Plaza releases, they really stood out as something special. The fit is pretty nice on the doll, I did a little size adjusting so the length was better for me, and they work well like that, and the dye colour is super pretty - I focused on that for my paired pieces, and this top and bag combination is spot on for that! I will say it was tricky to pick something else, or anything else that wasn't black to work with these trousers. The boots are pretty nice too, and with this length of the trouser the square toe and heel design of these really gets some spotlight too =D
For the third look I'm wearing the Seventeen Sunglasses and the White Flarred Skirt, again in a Summery and beige style, typical me for sure =) It's a little basic, but I think it works out - I tried so many different shirt combinations with this skirt and found it hard to get something I really liked a lot, so I think there's some more playing around with this piece to do. I like highlighting the frill-style to the waist of the skirt, and I think this belt bag is a good way to do that. The sunglasses are super versatile, they'll work pretty well in a wide range of looks! And lastly styling the I See Turtleneck which I was so unsure about at first, but I took a chance and love the outcome! For me the layering with a top underneath is a perfect way to style this piece, I tried a few options but just adore this pink one^ The rest of the outfit came together very naturally and the balance between whites and pinks is good to allow the shimmer of the shirt to really take focus in the styling. I love this as a little something different for me, and I already have another idea for styling this shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment