f

Sunday 28 June 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 13

Next up in the Wear Dem Jewels Challenge are the Art Deco Earrings from Epiphany which were released as an MSW collection way back in 2015. I styled them up in 2 looks back then with a focus on purple based stylings through my makeup and looks - but this time looking at them I immediately see blue in them, which is what I chose for my stylings. I have quite a range of blue eyeshadows to work with, I focussed on the paler tones with a darker shade close to the eye. I think it really pops! With the looks I didn't mean to put together two super similar ones, but it just happened, I love both this dress and the blazer with the earrings^ The first styling is super simple, the dress has a fair amount of detail to add with the earrings and the styles are complementary to each other. The accessories to finish off have a nice silver sheen which is perfect for the earrings. For the second look white is a perfect pairing to go with the blazer - this smart shirt with fun cuffs is a great idea to pair, and the trousers are a nice summer piece keeping the fabrics light. I added more fun in the accessories, these blue shoes are a bright touch, and I think they look good with the other blue tones, the bag is this sweet beaded piece, this texture is great in so many stylings =D The earrings are another pair that look great with this darker hairstyle too!

No comments:

Post a Comment