f

Wednesday 24 June 2020

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | June 2015

Continuing a week of Hotbuys Revisited, stepping back 5 years to the Hotbuys of 2015 which at the time I didn't love all the vibes to, but now I think it's pretty cool! No I don't want every piece, but I'd love those star booties to play with, and I think the blue starry top and skirt set is pretty cute, that might also make some fun looks! The only piece I bought was the Hotbuys Star Purse from PnL which cost 11SD's - I have styled included it in stylings a couple of times, but it's always been an addition at the end of the styling, I don't think I've ever purposefully styled it:
So I don't think either of these looks work well to really show off the bag to it's best, but they do both work really nicely with the bag =) First up all white and pink, I do find it hard for other colours to work really great with this bag, so sticking to tried and tested for this one. The pink of the bag is quite dusty, so doesn't work well with all pinks, but I like it with both of these pieces, the croc-texture looks great with the suede-style of the boots I think. The white pieces add good balance, and I think there's a perfect ratio of the two in the look. All I'm missing is the perfect earrings! Nothing stood out to me as 'just right' so I didn't include any, but I'm on the hunt for some =D And then the second look, a little more daring with colour with this two-tone skirt, and actually I think I've paired these two pieces together before - I really like the balance of the pinks on either side of the yellow half of the skirt^ I did try out a couple of different pairs of shoes and tops, but in the end my neutral-love won and I wore a classic beige combination. It works though! I did also add some earrings, I think these are super cute with the styling, I really love this look =)

No comments:

Post a Comment