f

Wednesday 1 July 2020

I T G I R L S | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

Now time to look at the 5th It Girls:Recoloured release that we got in May week - another set of recoloured pieces, but this time we have a lot of choice for each item and there's a bit of a better mix of bright neons and calmer neutrals, which I really appreciate. In addition to the two floors, there were a couple more items on the third floor of It Girls with this release. For me I lean more to the neutral pieces of clothing, but the accessories are what really stood out to me and I bought quite a few of! But first, the features - you guys also really liked this release it seems. First up we have LadyMK2000 wearing the Plush Sky Jacket Green, which although is really not my style, looks awesome here! The greens work together very nicely, the different tones are complementary to each other and I like the mix with a fun print and texture added to more neutral pieces like the trousers. I really like the accessories in this one^
Also in green is anaritamiranda styling the Balenciaga Inspired Ruffle Top Forest Green which looks great against these white trousers, the tuck of the sweater is total perfection with the belting design here! This is more more style of wearing green, it really makes green a workable colour. The accessories are stylish and fitting, the shoes look great and the bag adds some fun colour =)
Next up is LadyStez who is choosing the Balenciaga Inspired Ruffle Top White and also the Dior Heels White for the styling. The sweater is looking super smart with this split leg skirt, the neutral tones to the snake print really work well with that. The shoes are a good addition, and the design around the calf is still on show with the split of the skirt. The rest of the accessories are also super cute with the look, definitely some of my favourites!
And finally also in white, but the Can I Reach Now White sweater is the_chuba, also including the Angharadbbz Gucci Inspired Mules in the look. The look is casual with the use of the jeans, and I like that the raw hem of the sweater is really highlighted with the dark denim. The shoes add a cute dark touch while the pink in the bag gives some femininity - super cute^
I bought quite a few pieces to style up, and while I didn't buy any clothes on my first visit, I'm sure I will purchase some at some point in time. First up the McQueen Inspired Body Jewelry which was originally in silver and I always thought, 'if this was gold I'd wear it more', and my thoughts have been answered with this piece! These trousers are great with a black polo and this piece, the print works so well with the design on the necklace. I kept black and gold in the accessories, but light with this tan overcoat, it's a cute style for Winter for sure =) Next up the Angharadbbz Gucci Inspired Mules, I love the originals of these, so I'm quite happy to have them in another colour and the silver hardware detail gives good options for looks with silver highlights too which is the direction I took. The neutral black clothing let the shoes and the silver additions stand out - I'm particularly loving my addition of these earrings^ And lastly the Dior Heels Red which are super fun! I love the patent style to these, they really shine and stand out, even with more red in the look with this skirt - I'm totally gonna repeat this styling for sure^ The black keeps the look neutral so the focus is all about the red, I love it and think it will be great for Autumnal stylings =)

No comments:

Post a Comment