f

Wednesday 22 November 2017

We Wear Hotbuys N O V E M B E R | Ripped Ivory Denim

Ah, here is our latest Hotbuy which landed in the Plaza yesterday! The Ripped Ivory Denim jeans, from RIO and costing us 23SD's, not a small price, but I actually think they're priced alright for the piece! From the advert I wasn't sure how much they'd work for me, but upon trying them on I was completely sold on them! I love the cropped flare style of jeans and these are just that, and I adore the ivory colouring to them, it's spot on with the current trends. Yes, lots of rips, but I think I might be able to look past that =D
I have so much love for these jeans!!! I really feel like they're a winter denim, and I'm not even sure how I can explain it with all those rips, but I just found them perfect for a winter styling^ The colour of them makes them pretty versatile with other colours and styles so I do think they're a good investment - I for one had a great time putting together a look! And as always, vote in the poll:

No comments:

Post a Comment