f

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Earring me up

Earrings galore! Over the past week these very cool StarDesign perspex styled earrings made by AvrilkaTH13 have been all the rage - and it's clear (no pun intended^) why as they're awesome =D They're a little pricey, but trends don't always come cheaply. I've spotted quite a few people wearing these and they all just look great! Firstly on the left is SakuraDream, going light and feminine pairing the earrings with this ruffled shirt and matching ruffle hem trousers - the earrings sure do shine with the lighter coloured clothing and I love the peachy pink lip colour used too. In the insert is AvrilkaTH13 with the earrings too, again with another great beauty styling. And on the right is Lanature going for a much darker look, again really selling the earrings well and making them look so much more edgy. I also like this darker lip in the beauty styling too. One thing I find interesting is that all 3 have gone for shorter hairstyles with the earrings - while I'm sure long styles look fab too, the slicked back hair really highlights the earrings in the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment