f

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Bag It Up Challenge #221

Bag challenge time! This bag is the YSL Studded Purse from Saint Laurent which I bought quite a few years ago but really haven't put any focus on at all and I think it's because the bag kinda looks black, but at the same time it's kinda not and has almost a green tone to it so I've never quite known what to wear with it. I really like the little studs on it though, I think they're a really nice style feature of the piece. I tried to work with some polka dots to try and emphasise the studs on the bag, but that didn't work out, so I decided to try an almost party look which I actually am quite happy with =) I love the glittered skirting with the bag, I like the two together, and so I continued with glitter in the shoes, I'm quite happy with this and don't think it's over the top considering I kept super minimal on the black coat and polo. Overall I'd definitely use this bag again, but I do think it's one I'd need to think about and try out a lot of different combinations to see what worked out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment