f

Saturday 4 November 2017

We Wear Hotbuys N O V E M B E R | Hype Knitted Sweater

Ok ok, here's our first HB of November, so excited to get through all of these this month! This is the Hype Knitted Sweater from It Girls and costing 21SD's. I think this is a cute piece; the colour is spot on with current trends, as is the embroidery slogan, and I really like the fit on the doll, it's close fitted but isn't so much that it looks like it would limit looks. I like the neckline too, it's just right for the piece and I think it will get a lot of wear this season and through to spring =D
So while I was really excited to style this piece, when it came to it, I felt like I had all these ideas but just not the right items to make use of the ideas! Don't you hate when that happens?! Anyway, it was a fun piece to work with and we've really all gone in different directions with this so it shows there is some versatility there. And we welcome our November Guest Writer with this post, Mr.famous.com! And vote in the poll as always:

No comments:

Post a Comment