f

Monday 5 December 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #98

A challenge post for this morning and going full winter style with this piece! This is the Faux Fox Trim Tote from Apres Ski, and actually I was absolutely convinced I'd done a 'Styled Outfit' post about this piece before, I can almost visualise it in my head too, but I can't for the life of me find the post on the blog ... so maybe I didn't?! I did feature an awesome look with it though here =) Anyway I went quite wintery choosing tights for this style and these dark PPQ boots (more on those tonight^) but kept the clothing light. I like the grey with the blue but at the same time, also the contrast with the black. Would have loved some outerwear but nothing was quite right for the styling, so instead I put a little focus onto some makeup and chose a blue/white/grey eye shadow combination!

No comments:

Post a Comment