f

Monday 26 December 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #102

Next up in the challenge are two of the delicate styled Royalty pieces which both came out in the latest release in September^ I think they're good pieces together and I'm glad I picked this duo today. First up the Gucci Inspired Flower Handbag and I did initially want to go for pinks and greens but nothing I had was in the right tone, so I settled with a classic tone that lets the pink and red flowers stand out quite nicely against the neutral nude tone. Secondly the Royalty Stella McCartney Inspired Bag and I went with muted pink for the dress - love the complimentation of the colours here. Chose a little faux fur to peak out the side in the hand, a style I like using, and like the glam of the shoes I picked, love this look a lot and I'd definitely wear it again! Also loving this hairstyle I think it suits my doll well and it works with a lot of different stylings =D

No comments:

Post a Comment