f

Monday 12 December 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #100

Post 100! Please note, I think there's like another 100 to go ... might be a looong challenge! This is another Royalty bag, the Runway Shoulder Bag. And like most of the pieces in the challenge, I've never worn this one^ I really like the shoulder style with the body of the bag split on either side of the arm, and the neutral colours are very pretty and wearable, which does bring up the question of why have I not styled it before! No idea!! Anyway anyway, here is a styling now, and I really love it! Kept on the neutral tones of beige and that really lets the white and browns of the bag stand out a little. Also love combining it with this fur, the bag is super complimentary to it and I think it's definitely a winning combination =D

2 comments: