f

Sunday 24 July 2016

We Wear Hotbuys J U L Y | Super Tassel Necklace

The latest Hotbuy is out now, and is the Super Tassel Necklace from Pretty 'N Love costing 13SD's. I think a lot of the jewellery gets missed out as it's not shown on the homepage in the 'New' category much, which is a shame as there are great pieces - including this one! I do love some gold and the knot along with the use of tassels give it a unique touch =D
A fair range of styles that we've given you today, and I think it was easy to agree that this necklace does seem very long for what it is, I think I'd like it that little more if it were shorter, or even just if the tassels were shorter! And our poll:

1 comment:

  1. It was hard to choose the best one this time! All four of them are amazing! *-*

    This is my try: http://i.imgur.com/2LHA29C.png

    ReplyDelete