f

Saturday 19 April 2014

LE Suites

Along with clothes from the new LE release, we also got a couple of new interiors (as we usually do, I just never talk about them!) - I bought both and look forward to using them in my suite, just when I have time! But some members who have had time to style them with their interior design flair have done great jobs with this particular interior:
Marbum
Miver
SarahVIP
I love the styles that these 3 have gone for, they're very simple and minimalistic, but give enough to fill the room and provide interesting viewing! And these have definitely given me a little inspiration and motivation to get on with mine - I am dreadful at interior design as we all know, so anything like this is great in my books =)

1 comment:

  1. I adored the LE interior and it was the first limited interior i've bought! Well worth it :D

    ReplyDelete