f

Monday 21 April 2014

In Bloom

Hey there!
I'm María & I am the new guest writer on The Stardoll Lookbook
Thanks a lot to Kristen for the invitation, I've never done this before so hope you like it.
Please,  feel free to leave your opinions, is always good to know another point of view :)



Minimalism at its best–an oversized sweater and flared-bottom skirt.
Enjoy.


Baroque flounce dress Limited Edition
Cave painting sweater Original Future
Bring me flowers tote Pretty n' Love
Silver shimmer heels  Pretty n' Love
Dior veil Special Offer
Stacy cap 



3 comments:

  1. As a huge fan of your style I'm happy to see you here Maria! I hope that readers will appreciate it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I appreciate such a warm welcome, wonderful Sara. I'm honored to be part of this :D

      Delete
  2. Very nice. I'm happy to see you here, too!

    ReplyDelete