f

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Wearing MSW

So with this years MSW fairly underway (I'm really not paying much attention to it, so there wont be any posts on it, sorry!), a second set of clothing has been released in the store. This year I have to say, I'm not a fan, to me the clothes look kind of lacking in the graphics department, they seem to be almost tacky in some cases, and not what I remember from the stores in the past(in the first one(2010) there were some great classic pieces(not available in the Plaza unfortunately)). I have bought two or three things from the store, and that was only shoes, so not enough to style an outfit with, but I did so two dolls dressed fabulously in items from the store:
EugenieS wears the Faux Shearling Jacket, 24SD's with a midi skirt along with pastel coloured accessories(her lip colour matches perfectly!) while Mia1435 wears the Glitter Brushed Gown, 40SD's as a skirt, while pairing it with a black cropped tee and a floral embroidered leather jacket, the necklace was chosen greatly, easily tying the skirt colour with the jacket! 
Love these looks so much =)

What do you guys think of the store this year?

Love K xxx

P.S. Yes I did order my Hunger Games:Catching Fire tickets yesterday - splurged and got VIP ones for my cinema at home on my birthday(which is just after the release), but also got a ticket bought for me for here from my friend(her present to me=P) for the 21st itself - we would go to the midnight showing, but we have a class 10am-1pm, which we don't think we'd make it up for, so we're just going afterwards! I am like beyond excited for the film, even ordering the tickets gave me so much nervous energy, I had to go for a run to work it off! Ridiculous! My dad has since claimed that I'm "not the full shilling"! Haha, probably correct =D 

2 comments:

  1. I really love the second outfit despite my hatred towards the colour green ahaha.
    Also, it's cool you ordered your catching fire tickets! I'm personally not too hyped even though I love the books because the first film didn't do it for me but I'll probably be getting it on DVD when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg what a great idea both styles are! But I only have the gown and the necklace to copy the second one though :) thanx beautiful stardolls !

    ReplyDelete