f

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Fashion Week Pick

Don't want to make a whole big thing of this, if I wanted to I should have done it from the start, but oh well! Just wanted to make a little feature of the Collette Dinnigan show, which I fell in love with in an instant! Here are some of my favourite looks from the collection:
I love these designs so much - and the rest of the collection is just as stunning! I adore the femininity, the colours, the small details, the fabrics, everything! The whole look of each model is just right - their simple hair and makeup emphasise the clothing, but also make the girls look radiant =)

What do you guys think of Collette Dinnigan's collection?

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thank you.

    I wish Stardoll could make clothes like these.

    ReplyDelete