f

Thursday 3 October 2013

Nelly.com

A nice surprise to log in today and find two new floors of Nelly.com! I love the clothing available for us at the store, so this is a great thing =)
I bought rather a lot of items right away from these two new floors, so many great items which I love and which I'll be able to slip into my closet - I got around 15 things which did cost almost 300SD's, quite a hefty price, but I don't mind paying it for these great items! Here are the top 5 items which immediately caught my eye:
There weren't many accessories in these two floors, so I found that "The Bomb Necklace" easily stood out to me, it's a pretty piece and is definitely in time with current trends, I think it'll be easy to add to any outfit. Most of the dresses in the store stood out to me as they pretty much are all spot on trend! But these ones stood out to me most, the "Snowled Dress" has a modern shape and fit, but my favourite thing about it is the texture/pattern that it has, it's reasonably simple, yet will be very easy to pair with other items to complete an outfit. The "Marion Dress" has a perfect midi shape, it's exactly the sort of thing I've been wanting for my doll! Plus I adore the print, very dalmatian =) The "Bally Dress" just reminds me of fashion week - like I can't describe it at all, but that's what I feel when I see it, and it made me immediately want it! Finally the "New York Sweater", this is a great casual piece thrown into the collection, will be incredibly easy to style and I can see it being popular with everyone, no doubt there will be a whole ton of outfits to show which have all styled it! For me it will look great with black skinnies and some great accessories, the options are just so varied!


Maybe have some styled outfits up over the weekend, have a good Thursday! 

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment