f

Friday 18 October 2013

Cheap Monday Release

Stardoll has definitely been on a bit of a roll recently with yet another big release of clothing in the Nelly.com store, this time from the brand Cheap Monday: 
I think this brand is a good addition to Nelly.com - it's young, modern and fresh, so I think it'll be an easy hit with most members! Even though I'm not so much a fan of the combinations that Stardoll has made on the mannequins, I quickly found many pieces I liked, so am very much looking forward to styling them with the rest of my wardrobe!
Prices range from 8SD's for a necklace or earrings to 25SD's for a dress, however most items cost in the late teens and early twenties - not too bad I don't think! I bought 11 items and spent almost 200SD's which is quite a lot, but the items I got are ones I know that I will use, so I don't think of it as being that bad! Although in the recent bout of expensive releases I am noticing my SD amount steadily decreasing! 
Here's a quick snapshot of some of the pieces I bought:
Sorry there's no styled outfits again, I am exhausted after today at uni, in literally 9-5, was so hungry by the end it was unbelievable, so right now all I wanna do is eat junk food, watch some junk tv and sleeeeeep! 

Wearing something from the collection? Send an imgur link below and maybe you will be featured!

Love K xxx

1 comment:

  1. From what I've seen of it (as I'm currently using my phone) Stardoll is most definitely getting their mojo back! For once the items (well, for the most part . . . ) aren't coated with gloss and super shiny materials which is something I've most certainly missed. Perhaps they're starting to realize of a little thing called quality . . .

    ReplyDelete