f

Tuesday 1 October 2013

No I didn't forget!

Took a 2 month break - I needed it for myself, it's good to get away from blogging from time to time, and this was the first real time I have done so! I wanted to sort some things out with myself, not things I'm going to share, but I feel so much happier with who I am and such, yada yada yada! You probably all know the drill! 
Term started last week (though I managed to get just a couple of meetings and a few hours in a lab, no classes! Unfortunately those 3 hour beauties come this week!) so my time will be focused on studying, though everyone needs a break, this is something my studies coordinator has literally shaken into me after my ridiculous personal study timetable last year, so in those breaks I plan to make time for blogging =) It might not be posting every day, maybe just 3 or 4 times a week, but I do want this blog to have something
I'll be posting later!

Lots of love, K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment