f

Saturday 27 October 2012

Wearing Chloe

So I've been looking for members wearing the Chloe store clothes, and I have to say it was relatively easy - the clothes are pretty popular, especially the emerald trousers - which will be the main focus of the post really!

I love the combination of bright colours! This styling even made me go and buy the sweater because she made it look so good =) The accessories work well with the outfit - the simple brown bag doesn't detract from the colourful clothing at all.

I love this neutral styling with the trousers, the pastel pink of the shirt works nicely with the emerald, and it's light print gives the shirt enough detail not to need lots of accessories. The black shoes and bag look nicely together and match suitable with the tee and trousers.

I love this combination with the shirt - she's not made it the focal point, but has used it as a colour base for her outfit. The burgundy trousers look excellent with the shirt, and the beige/pale brown accessories work great with the neutral colours of the shirt, but also the darker trousers. The shirt isn't one of my favourite pieces of the collection, but I love this styling of it all the same =)

No comments:

Post a Comment