f

Monday 15 October 2012

The 7 Day LE Shoe Challenge: Day Six

Wow, so the challenge is almost over! Today I chose these shoes from the 13th collection, which originally cost 45SD's:
They look like Louboutin, but I'm not entirely sure who they're inspired by - if you know, just give me a shout in comments =)

Once the shoes were on my dolls feet I was kinda like "What the heck am I gonna wear with these?!?!", but after I'd chosen a pair of trousers, the rest of the outfit seemed to appear before me quite quickly =)
I chose a more office-chic styled look. The black trousers were a perfect match to the shoes as they're a bit longer than other pairs. To keep the outfit a little light, I chose the white shirt, it has it's own decor with the cute bow, so there's no need for any accessories on it. Finally I added the red bag to tie in the red soles of the shoes - I think it definitely works well =) I have a bit of a red bag shortage, so I had to choose between only two - I would have loved a wider choice, but hey, we can't have everything we want, and I'm glad I at least had one red bag to choose at all =)
[Shirt from previous MSW store, unfortunately is unsellable =S]

So if you think you can make a great outfit with these shoes - go ahead! Either in your own suite if you own them, or mine if you don't, then snap a pic and send me the link(imgur would be best) in the comments section below, and I might just feature your styling!

Also let me know what you think of the outfit that I compiled!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment