f

Sunday 21 October 2012

Rykiel Enfant

So, the next Real Brand I'm writing about is Rykiel Enfant - I have to say, at first glance I loved it, it was bright, colourful, playful, everything that Sonia Rykiel is about. However after analysing what pieces to buy, I found myself a bit down hearted as I only managed to pick out a couple of pieces from the store.
The presentation is great, I think it looks inviting and the colours just scream autumn at you! The prices again aren't very purse-friendly, and range from 15 SD's for a skirt or a pair of shorts, to 27 SD's for two dresses and a jacket, with most of the tops around the 20 SD mark. 
I only ended up buying 3 items - but I am thinking of going back for that pair of shorts that I think just about everyone bought! I've seen them on so many dolls these past few days!
After buying them, I was a little dubious that I'd be able to style them, and that I'd bought them 'just to have', but I think they are ok to style, not necessarily easy, but definitely fun to try these bright pinks and orange!

Ballerina Bow Shirt = 26 SD's
I think, out of all the shirts, that this one is the best. I think it's most versatile and most easy to style if you're not wanting a really stand out shirt. It is very child-like, yes I'm pretty sure I had a selection of similar tops when I was a child, but I hope I've shown it can also be worn in a fashionable way.
I went for a wintery black outfit, with the pattern of the top being the stand-out part of the outfit.

Striped Puffed Skirt = 16 SD's
For this one, I chose to feature a look by the beautiful emo-niunia- who has worn this skirt really well, probably better than I could have worn it!
Like I have, she's gone for a base of black to have the skirt as the focal point. I love the addition of the orange shoes, they add extra playfull-ness and break up the outfit, pulling it into the autumn from the winter. Overall a perfect styling of the skirt, even the accessories are working well with it!

That's all for now! I will feature more outfits from the Rykiel Enfant store in another post =)

Love K xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, this is great, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you! When I saw the store I got very excited to but yet after buying items I find it hard to style. It is very pricy as well which made me not buy as many items! I adore your styling of the shirt and I love how Emo-niunia has styled the skirt! A great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,true they're clothes are very colorful and beautiful as well...Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today i found this blog and loved it and the first thing i went out hunting for was the skirt from RYKIEL & Found It :) So Happy Loved The Post and everything :)

    ReplyDelete