f

Thursday 25 October 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Three

Day Three Featured Item: Hot Buys Chinoise Blazer
I didn't realise how much I wanted/loved this blazer until buying it in the bazaar during the summer months, I wasn't sure if I'd like it, so it was a bit of a risky buy at 30 SD's, but it was worth every dollar! It's one of the easier pieces to style, and although it seems a more spring/summer piece, I am gonna try make it work autumn/winter!
This is a tad more summery than what I wanted to go for, but oh well! I love the trousers with the blazer, I love combining black and navy - no matter what the pro's say, I think it looks alright together! Here is just a small amount of black from the blazer and the shoes, but still =) I chose a pale pink top to go with the flowers on the blazer and to keep it a little upbeat - if I chose dark colours it would look awfully drab I'd fear!

Oh and also experimenting with different hairstyles, I like this one because it's versatile and you can easily add extra pieces to change the whole vibe of the look =)

No comments:

Post a Comment