f

Thursday 11 October 2012

The 7 Day LE Shoe Challenge: Day Two

So, day two of the challenge, and I chose this pair of shoes, they are from the most recent 14th collection and cost 45SD's - currently they aren't available in the StarBazaar, but they should be soon after the next collection has been released =)
They were inspired by this pair from Christian Louboutin (who else?!?!):
Like the last pair I styled, they're definitely not immediately jumping out as my style, but I do like a good challenge to make them work! And I think I've managed alright actually. It was difficult at first, because again I was limited to trousers, but I think it works well together =)
I wanted the shoes to be the focal point, so I chose white clothing to really make the black leap out of the image. I tied the clothing in with the shoes though with the black stripes on the jacket(this is the first time I've worn this jacket as well, and I've had it for quite some time!). Then I chose to have a few more splashes of yellow as seen on the sole of the shoes. So I went for a simple yellow belt, and the risk was in the sunglasses! I've never worn them before, and I'm really not sure they suit the look greatly, but I think they look alright and tie in with the colour scheme fine =) I would have had a bag, but I don't have any yellow ones - I really must sort this out!!!

So if you think you can make a great outfit with these shoes - go ahead! Either in your own suite if you own them, or mine if you don't, then snap a pic and send me the link(imgur would be best) in the comments section below, and I might just feature your styling!

Also let me know what you think of the outfit that I compiled!

Love K xxx

2 comments: