f

Monday 29 October 2012

63 Day Challenge: Day Seven

Day Seven Featured Item: Leopard Face Shirt
This is one of the more child-oriented pieces from the Gaultier store and I wanted to try and style it in a fashionable, non-youth manner =)
I really wanted the white and the leopard to stand out, so went for the obvious choice of black! I love this combination as I think it can make any shirt/tee look instantly more grown up/fashionable(which was also my aim last time I wore it!). To me it is my perfect winter combination =)

Sorry it's such a quick post, but I've had a busy day in classes and a busy night ahead studying!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your studying goes well. I love how you have paired this outfit together! I love the top and after seeing this I have so many ideas on how to style it :)

    ReplyDelete