f

Thursday 30 November 2023

V O I L E | Styled Outfits

Our Autumnal release in the VOILE store is such a pretty and mixed one - there are vibrant colours and bold textures mixed in with classic neutral tones and sheeny fabrics, I really like this collection a lot =) I've left it a bit late for a full review, but I still wanted to style up some of the pieces I picked up. I was definitely a bit more focussed on the accessories with this release, but those blue outfits really did catch my eye!
So first up is the Fading Purse which I knew I had to have as soon as I'd seen it, I love these clashing colours so much! And this one was such a fun piece to style, I felt like I had a number of options and it would have looked great with everything, which is a good sign for me for a bag. I ended up choosing the pink to highlight with this midi skirt, it's really the perfect shade to match the bag. To make sure the bag popped in the outfit I opted for white with the top and coat, and I really think it worked out perfectly. I couldn't resist keeping the clash going with these red/orange heels, and then found the perfect earrings to complete the styling =) Next is the Pink Bag (which also comes in the opposite colour-scheme in the Yellow Bag), which actually I found a little trickier to style than I had imagined. But I do love it so much with these pink trousers, the colours are a perfect match. I used both the yellow and pink in the accessories and I think that balances well, and the white shirt gives a good neutral ground for that to happen on - plus with the white shirt I think that the look pairs well with the first one. And the final piece, the Beaded Pants and I have so much love for this outfit^ These trousers are so fun and I would recommend them to anyone. This silk jacket just worked out perfectly with the colour of the trousers, and I felt like the white top and accessories really completed the look on its own and in this set. These little kitten heels with a slight sheen are just amazing with the trouser length and style, I'm so so happy with this one and I'll repeat this look for sure =D

No comments:

Post a Comment