f

Tuesday 21 November 2023

I N S P I R E D B Y D I E S E L | Tribute Stylings

And finally onto the last Summer Tribute - Diesel! This is the first time the brand has featured in the Tribute season, however it was included in a nelly.com release way back in 2012! This isn't a brand I am particularly familiar with and for me the style of the pieces aren't so much my thing, but if this is something you like then there is plenty to choose from - these pieces are still available in the catalogue but the store is no longer viewable. I did pick up a couple of pieces to style, but don't feel like this release warrants a full review, so a styling post it is^
First up is Mery.- who wears the Ribbed Maxi Skirt and really convinces me that maybe I need this piece too^ I like the muted tie-dye effect to it, and the dark colours make it versatile and also an Autumn/Winter piece. The other colours added to the look come perfectly from the colours in the skirt, I love the added brown sleeves and the highlighted tights too. Accessories are fab, and I love all the silver jewellery pieces too =)
Next up is ninasstar who styles up the Blue Leather Boots in a very cool way, they work great with the colourful headscarf and bag! The blue is versatile and looks great with the darker blue blazer and the layered light pieces underneath, I really like the mix of the mesh skirt and the mesh tights. The headscarf adds a light touch at the top of the look and balances well with the boots. Also loving the bag, it's such a fun print design and I think it's a perfect touch for the look^
And last but not least is darlinglovato who has opted for the Black Leather Play Handbag in this fabulous neutral styling, I love it =) The black leather of the bag really pops with the leather boots and vest against the white and grey of the clothing. I love the fabric contrasts with the soft clothing against the leather accessories, it's perfect for Autumn/Winter. I'm also loving the jewellery combination here, the pendant and choker look great together!
And finally for my own stylings! First up are the Pink Relaxed Pants which I thought were a fun casual Spring/Summer piece. These were a little tricker to style than I had anticipated as this blend of tones isn't something I have many matching pieces for, but I'm pleased with the final outcome even though it's not quite as casual as I had imagined for the piece. I really love this glitter bag with the trousers, the colours are fun together and so I kept the rest of the look simple and light which works well to highlight the colourful pieces. Next up is the Midi Skirt With Pockets which I just thought was a fun colour combination. I really liked the challenge of finding pieces that worked with it and I love the final styling! I mixed up both pinks and muted greens and think the combination just works so nicely together - I really had no idea what the outcome would be when I started styling this but I'm so pleased. And finally the Black Leather Play Handbag which is for sure the most versatile piece. I knew I wanted to wear this with something else leather and really was so happy when I tried it with these boots. I kept the look simple so the black would stand out and I'm loving the neutral tones here. I just feel this look is so 'me' and I'm pleased I picked up this bag from the release^

No comments:

Post a Comment