f

Friday 24 November 2023

P E A R L S | Release Review

What a fantastic release this late Summer drop in Pearls was! I just felt all the good vibes from this one and was so impressed by the quality of the design and the choice of items included, there's so much to choose from in terms of clothing and accessories and this really keeps the brand at the forefront of my mind when I think of the Plaza^
This release has the usual 2 floors with a total of 10 looks to choose from - the first floor is much more Autumnal while the second is all about those Summer vibes! I'm a huge fan of the Autumnal colours and styles so I'll just mention a few top picks from the Summer part. The Floral Maxi Skirt is a lovely piece, the mint green base is quite unique and I love the bold orange floral contrast along with the black belting, I think this will be super fun to style. The Maxi Dress is also super pretty with the orange and green colour mix, I also love the twisted gathering of the fabric at the waist and hips. The shoes are the same on both floors, the pair that stands out to me are the Ecru Shoes which are a sweet simple low heel. Keeping on the accessory theme I will just mention a stand-out bag, the Hand Purse looks great - super unique, a classic style and size but fantastic colours and print. This is one I'm really excited to style. And now the Autumnal pieces. The brown-orange tone really pops in the store and there are 4 pieces to choose from: the Caramel Pants, Caramel Dress, Suede Pants and Shreded Asymetric Midi Skirt. I particularly like the dress and skirt with their pleating design, they really look great! And of course the white pieces really contrast beautifully with the brown tones. I added the White Sheer Top to my cart immediately, the feathered design is stunning and it's a piece I can see myself wearing in a number of combinations. The White Lace Shirt and Fringed Maxi Skirt are a sweet pairing, I love double-toned looks and these pieces look good together and will also be great separately. The final piece to mention is the Silk Blouse, which stands out on this floor by being the only navy piece, and I'm a big navy fan^ I also love a blouson sleeve and this one looks great against the slim fit of the waistline and cuffs of the piece.
Now for my stylings, first up is the Caramel Dress which is just as dreamy as I had hoped, I really loved styling this, it was easy to accessorise and I love how it looks on my doll. I kept the accessories similar in tone and went with browns and gold. I especially love this bag with the dress, the paired lining details are fab together^ Next is the White Sheer Top in what is definitely a Summer styling - I think this piece will layer well, I just didn't have the perfect piece for what I was imagining. I opted to stick with the orange-brown tones with these trousers and kept to white accessories to pair with the top. The colour contrast works well and I think those feathered details on the top really do stand out. And finally the Silk Blouse which worked even better than I had imagined, I love this look so much! The top has some slight silver trimming so I went all out with that and added silver trousers and jewellery against the dark shoes and bag, these tones are just perfect together^ This is such a fun glam party-season styling, and I'm ready to outfit-repeat already =D

No comments:

Post a Comment