f

Monday 27 November 2023

V E L V E T O R C H I D | Styled Outfits

The Autumnal drop in Velvet Orchid brought some very interesting pieces and I picked up a couple to try out - I'm really pleased with both of them! First up the Dyed Pants which are a lovely mix of blues, greens and beiges which looks great and is something different added to the plaza. I really like the fit of these, they're a loose slim style on the leg and I like the longer length too. I opted for darker tones with these to let the green really pop and I'm loving the colour mix with this dark teal coat. For accessories I opted for light greens and I think these work out perfectly with both the trouser colours but also the dark of the top and coat, I'm super pleased with this one =) And then I also got the Crossbody Bag which is in a Gucci-esque style but definitely stands out by having a white base, black print then the classic red and green strap. I've really made use of all of the colours of the bag in my outfit. I kept the clothes simple, the smart white shirt really lets the strap pop and the trousers are fitting with the overall smart style of the piece. Then I opted for fun red boots which I can see I will wear more this Christmas season, and lastly finished the styling with some green earrings - all that's missing is the perfect pair of green sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment