f

Tuesday 8 October 2019

Greige

I honestly thought this was a misspelling on the label of these boots, but it turns out Greige is a thing...


It's a neat little compound work for grey-beige, which is a fabulous neutral colour for autumn, especially if you're more of a cool-tone person. While I love tan with blue, I think greige has a sophistication that is harmonious rather than contrasting. 

I'm ignoring that this coat is supposed to be black - I much prefer the idea of it as this kind of muddy puddle shade instead!

Ingredients | You Will Need

Black Leather Coat | Antidote
Hotbuys Cropped Turtleneck Top | Velvet Orchid
Sleeveless Sheath Dress | DKNY
Baby Blue Hairclip | Decades
Inspired by Dior Bag | Fashion (Suite shop)
Greige Velvet Boots | It Girls

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete