f

Saturday 19 October 2019

Creature of Comfort

Sorry I've been missing in action this week - my laptop had an update that it *really* didn't like and I've been flat on my back unwell! I open up my game, realise that I've been wearing pyjamas for like a week, then close it again, hypocrite that I am.


In reflection of my grumpy, uncomfortable mood, I've styled up an easy, comfortable look for my doll to sink herself into - a big teddy bear coat and slouchy....well everything for snuggling up next to the fire and eating all the chocolate in the house.

Ingredients | You Will Need

Faux Fur Jacket | The JetSet
Boxy Blazer Red | The JetSet
Beige Turtleneck Sweater | Mr.
Levis Vintage Inspired Belted Denim | Vinyl
HotBuys Musubi Mini Tote | It Girls
HotBuys Eclipse Sneakers | Original Future
Tortoise Sunglasses | Vinyl

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete