f

Saturday 5 October 2019

Get off the Grass!

I went to a very old, traditional university where standing on the grass is a cardinal sin, so every time I see anyone standing on any grass I get anxious. I'm expecting that disembodied voice from Princess Diaries to start yelling GET OFF THE GRASS in a variety of languages.


The grass makes a great backdrop for the fabulous green accents in this coat. I love wearing a fresh green like this in autumn because it's not the usual palette of comfy fall colours. That said, paired with the warm, earthy pink and nudes helps to keep it from being jarring. 

Ingredients | You Will Need
Wool Coat | Royalty
Beige Turtleneck Sweater | Mr.
Crisp White Cami | The JetSet
HotBuys Snakeskin Split Skirt | Rio
Trousdale Sunnies | Special Offer
HotBuys Hoop on Hoop Earrings | Pretty 'n' Love
Stunning Emerald Purse | Strike A Pose
Beige Patent Boots | Millionaire Mansion Fashion


No comments:

Post a Comment