f

Monday 25 August 2014

YH Styled Outfits - P A R T 2

So my second (and final) Styled Outfits post from the new Young Hollywood collection, featuring the remaining items that I bought from the store - the Rosie Red Carpet Tank and the Olivia Styled Shirt, with features from the Rosie Killler Stilettos and the Keira Diamond Sandals. And I really focused on the tops for this, and think I managed to show their huge versatility in the 3 looks I've come up with for each piece!
Firstly the Rosie Red Carpet Tank which I really love (although lets face it, I've said that about most things with this collection) and I found it so easy to style - I've shown it with jeans, leather look trousers and a skirt, but I also think it would look fab with shorts. I love it with these white Denim Nelly jeans, and stumbling across it working with the Denim jacket as well was great! I also added a second gold chain necklace here and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the boots and bag I chose as well - it's not my regular sort of 'go-to' look, but I would quite happily wear this a lot! Next I paired it simply with leather look trousers (Elle) and chose simple accessories, black and navy works well to me, but it won't be for everyone. The style of this tee makes it great to wear with highwaisted trousers like these though. Finally I went with this Nelly skirt, which I meant to write a specific post about a while ago but it definitely slipped my mind, but for whatever crazy reason, I love it with this top! It's an unconventional styling to say the least, but if I was going to take one step out of the box I thought I might as well take another and use this Royalty Black Soiree Jacket. I quite like the look overall, I'm feeling a bit weird like that, haha! I very much doubt many people will like it with me!
And secondly the Olivia Styled Shirt - which is sooooo me, it's ridiculous! It has a much more formal-y styled feel to it and is the sort of thing I could style in a mere minute. It goes nicely with skirts (although from my selection this lace one was the only one I felt 'clicked' with it properly) and also casual and smart trousers. I wanted to style jeans with it but annoyingly couldn't find the pair I was thinking of, so when I do find them I will wear them with the shirt =) Anyway, my first look is with the lace skirt, and it paired easily with the Rosie Killer Stilettos (I seriously can't wait to wear these more!) and I added the gold chain necklace again. This look gives me a Carolina Herrera sort of feel - does anyone get that too from it? My second look I went for these great pink trousers from last years Valli tribute store, chose to keep with pink in the Fendi shoes and then white with the Dior Couture bag, it's girlier look, but I really like it and feel it's a good contrast from the last look, where I've chosen the black Dior Couture trousers (the indigo ones would look fab too) and also used the Keira Diamond Sandals. I was dubious about pairing them with black, but I actually think it looks pretty good! Also finally used this shoulder bag - I bought it on a total whim and I'm quite glad I did, lets just hope I use it more often =)

So that's my looks all done from the new YH collection - what did you guys think? Any other ideas for styling the pieces that you want to share? Just do so in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment