f

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Metallic

One of the big holiday trends that I noticed out and about was metallics! They had a bit of a rise in the past, but I think they came into the light a bit more with this 'holiday' season. I like silvers a lot(as you can see from my choice of images included above), so I would choose pieces with silver shine, sequins and glitter, like these cropped trousers from Nelly.com, but some members have styled other metallics too:
Katrian-G styled this gold spiked dress in an elegant manner for New Years.
alany456 wears these bronze cropped trousers in a masculine, yet trendy, manner.
I love both of these looks and would definitely consider purchasing these items to style on my doll =)

Love K xxx

P.S. Hope your having a fab 1st Jan 2013!

3 comments:

  1. Great Post Kirsten on Metallics haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love these looks the medolls have styled together! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes metallics can always look fantastic, providing you use them well and they look expensive. If you buy fake cheesy looking metallic clothing items it can look quite cheap and nasty.

    ReplyDelete