f

Saturday 25 August 2012

Skirt Inspired By Celine

The title makes it kinda sound like a graphic, don't worry - it's not! On Stardoll, there's this skirt Inspired By Celine, and it irritates me sooooo much! I've had it since it was released on Stardoll a long time ago, and I've never ever ever been able to style it well, no that's a lie, I've never been able to style it full stop!
This is how Celine styled it on the runway for the Sprint 2010 RTW show. I think this is like the perfect styling for it, the shirt and the shoes just fit so well with it - unfortunately this shirt doesn't exist on Staroll!!!
I managed to at least make a wearable outfit with the skirt today, I really didn't wanna wear a jacket with it, but I had to resort to one!
I don't think this looks too bad, but it definitely could be better.
The skirt just annoys me so much because I know it could look great!

You can still get the skirt, it's in It Girls and costs only 50StarCoins - a pretty decent bargain!

I'd love to see some of you readers styling the skirt - just leave an imgur link in the comments and you'll get featured here in the blog!

Love K xxx

1 comment:

  1. http://i46.tinypic.com/2gwbcy0.jpg

    Thank you for this amazing post, I just bought this skirt. It's fantastic. Don't wonder why I made two Outfits, the left is inspired by the picture from the runway but I couldn't decide which from my Outfits I like more. Have fun watching them. ;)

    ReplyDelete