f

Thursday 9 August 2012

A classic style

I love seeing dolls dressing in those classic styles we all love, but I rarely see it. Everyone says "Oh I love classic styles", and with that we all just know what they mean. Today I want to share a pretty look from one member who has dressed in black and gold - which I see as a classic.
Go Team Dress, MSW Heels, Hotbuys Bag
This is ALEJDREO, who is wearing a super stylish sleek black and gold look. I love the combination of the clothing and accessories - plus she looks crazy hot next to her fab pool(haha=D)! The makeup also helps to complete the look witth her going for smokey styled eyes(most always a winner with me!) The shoes look great - I've never seen anyone wear them, let alone wear them as well as this!
Plus the outfit reminds me of Versace SS 2012 RTW:

That's all for now! Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment