f

Friday 24 August 2012

Oversizing your coats

Yep, so oversized coats are one of the top trends this autumn. They were seen all over the runways and now they've graced Stardoll with their presence!

Jil Sander
Calvin Klein Collection
Chloe 

These coats are all beautiful, but I think my favourites are from the Chloe Fall RTW collection - they look so elegant despite being oversized, the two terms normally wouldn't go together! 

I used oversized coats in the TREND editorial, I picked one from Calvin Klein and another from Marc Jacobs:

And now I've seen oversized coats being used more frequently on Stardoll, this beige trench-coat style one looks great here on Katrian-G, she's paired it with some printed trousers(see post here), a simple blouse and some black pumps. The colours work well together and she is showing off at least two trends in one!
I really love oversized coats on my doll, it's quite hard to find decent ones on Stardoll, but here are my four favourite ones:

These are mainly darker colours, but I added the purple faux fur one as it's pretty playful and I actually find it easy to style, this is a look I wore with it a while back:
The first of the coats above is available from PPQ for 22SD's, unfortunately you'll need to get the others in the StarBazaar(if you search long enough you'll get a good price!)

Do you guys have a favourite oversized coat on Stardoll? Let me know which one!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment