f

Thursday 16 August 2012

Media Partner Updates

So I've updated the Media Partner page, just given it a bit of an update, cleared the blogs which are no longer active and checked we have the right pics and links etc =)
And I'm also introducing out new Media Partner - German.Scene
 The blog is just new and was brought to my attention from our Media Partner Curious Stardoll Critics(Oooh did you see the uber cute header I made for them? If not, click here, I just love it!!!)
Anyway, German.Scene is a new blog by popelmagazin, she hasn't really said much about the blog as there's not an intro post or an about us page(so this is from my understanding of the blog), it seems a bit like us though, featuring medolls in stylish outfits! I love checking things like this because you can discover great new style talents among the Stardoll users =)

Oh, and if you're wanting your blog to be Media Partners here all you need to do is GB me explaining why you think our blogs would be good partners!

That's all for now!
Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment