f

Sunday 19 August 2012

I've filled up my closet with black jackets!

Yeah, so the title kinda says it all! I've noticed that my Stardoll closet is literally stuffed with black jackets and I just wanted to share them with you - haha!
Ok, so my closet isn't absolutely bursting because of these like I kinda made it out to be, but I have 12, yes, twelve different black jackets! I think this is kinda obsessive - even for me, I try and say that I can't possible need 12 different ones, but I always come up with a reason not to sell a single one of them when I'm clearing out my closet - I always find a use for them all! This is both good and bad, good in the way that it lets me know that I can come up with 12 different outfits, and bad in the way that I have enough clothes to make 12 completely different outfits! 
I know a lot of Stardoll members will have more clothing items than I do, but I like to keep with the basics and the essentials, having as few items as possible but still being able to wear stylish outfits while keeping a variety.
Every time I decide to clear my closet out and have a huge sale, I tell myself that I will simply just keep the basics, and if I have more than one of something I'll just keep one or two that I always use - but then I never stick to this, I would if it weren't for these jackets, or the white tops(don't even get me started! I think I have over 20 white blouses, tees and vests!), or pretty much everything in my closet that I love!

Love K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment