f

Friday 1 March 2024

I N S P I R E D B Y S C H I A P A R E L L I | Styled Outfits

And another styling post from our recent Tributes season, this time from the Inspired By Schiaparelli release - I somehow ended up with a lot of pieces from this release (thanks to some very generous friends for some gifts^) so I had many styling options. First up are the Pearl Top and Liquid Effect Black Miniskirt because I thought these two shimmering pieces just had to be worn together! With black bases to both, going for a black-based look was very easy. I really liked adding in patent in the shoes and I love this pearl-strap bag, I think it's a great fit for the top with that detail. Both of these pieces are pretty versatile so will work well in many other ways. Next are the Beaded Trompe L Oeil Dress, Keyhole Pierced Ear Earrings and Patent Leather Keyhole Pumps - it's a lot, but I really think these items are perfect together in this simple styling. I didn't add a whole lot else to the look because really I think the dress design deserves to be the focus in this outfit. I like these light tights, they work well to highlight the heels in the look too. All I really had to add was a bag, and the little gold on this one was just perfect to complete the styling. The third look uses both the Cropped Black Wool Jacket and Sleeveless Turtleneck and for sure this isn't the best styling to highlight the top, but I think those days will come in Summer when I'm out of jacket-time^ I was just all for an all-black look with this jacket, so really you can't tell a lot about it other than it uses some of my favourite pieces XD These trousers are great as the waist-line is right to the crop length. I like the little balance of the jewel design on the jacket with the patent of the boots =)
Super light and colourful in the next three looks. First up here is the High Waist Embroidered Skirt and I have to say I was a bit overwhelmed with this one because I just couldn't decide how to style it - so I don't think this outfit is perfect for the skirt, I don't think white is the best choice with it, but I'm glad I gave it a go. I do however adore the blue boots and bag with the skirt, that combination is the beginning of a great outfit I think! Next up are the Breasts Short Jacket and Mini Anatomy Embroidered Bag and although the pieces only have little touches of gold, I went all out with the gold and opted for this fun midi skirt, I think it's super cute! The black boots balance the black printing on the jacket and the base colour of the bag. I think this jacket will look great in a more casual look too, so I have some more ideas for next time with it - I didn't pick up the matching Archives Knitted Miniskirt to go with it as I don't think I'll get the wear out of it as much as I would the jacket. And the final piece is the Crochet Puzzle Dress which I just think is a fabulous piece! This outfit took the longest to put together because I was so indecisive about it, it has so many colours that I just couldn't decide on which one for accessories. In the end a mix of white and blue won out over orange, but it was a tight competition XD This bag colour is perfect for those little touches of blue in the print and I think it complements the white well. This piece has so many accessory options so I'm looking forward to exploring those^

No comments:

Post a Comment