f

Sunday 3 March 2024

I N S P I R E D B Y M A I S O N M A R G I E L A | Styled Outfits

The penultimate post from this Winter Tribute season - styling up the pieces I bought from the Inspired By Maison Margiela release. This for sure wasn't my favourite collection of the season, I would say it's 4th out of the 5, and I only picked up a couple of pieces, but I'm pretty happy with them so far. First up are the Tabi Broken Mirror Boots which I think are stunning, really maybe the best piece of the release. These are beautiful and were super easy to style - I opted for simple silver and black and I think they stand out really nicely. They gave a more matte metallic texture but work well balanced with this sparkly top. I really love this outfit, it's very Winter party season, so I'll be bringing it out when that comes round again, but I do think these boots have some Spring potential so I'm looking forward to that challenge. Next are the Striped Wide Leg Pants which were trickier to style than I had imagined. The colours are fantastic on them, but definitely not super common ones to have matching items for. I am happy with my shoe and bag choice here, the magenta tones look great with the trousers. But I did struggle on a top to choose so went for my go-to of black because white was a little too bright here. I think it works for these trousers, but definitely some refining to be done! And finally the Glam Slam Hobo Micro Velvet Merlot bag in a super cute Spring styling, I really love this one. I found matching shoes for the bag, so that's a combination I know I'll be repeating. The outfit is simple and I definitely went a little off piste with the pink blazer but I think it really is fun and works nicely with the bag colour and design. The white base keeps the look simple and I'm really pleased with the final outcome =)

No comments:

Post a Comment