f

Friday 31 December 2021

2 0 2 1 S T Y L E R O U N D U P

We're about to start a brand new year - where did 2021 go?!?! This year has really flown by. I know I've posted less on the blog, but sometimes Stardoll was particularly uninspiring to me, and also RL has been so busy - I really am exhausted and I don't see it getting any easier in 2022 either. Enough about that, lets look at my 2021 STYLE ROUNDUP, selecting some of my favourite looks that I've shared across the year. I wanted to split my stylings into darker and lighter looks - there's a dominance of darker based stylings which I hadn't realised I'd done this year and clearly I struggle to remove my favourite sunglasses haha! I feel like this year I've become much more confident in my style and know what I want while still allowing a little experimentation with combinations of colours, prints and pieces. What I know for sure is that I'm ready to head back to blonde for the new year, it's been too long^ 
Let me know what your favourite look of mine was this year, and let me know your style revelations from the year and resolutions for the new year =)

T S L T O P 2 0 2 1
Kendall Thigh Highs Inspired By Balmain
HotBuys 60s Inspired Cateye Sunglasses RIO with the Silver Corner Shades Inspired By Chanel
Miu Miu Black Bag Museum Mile
Patent Black Mules It Girls
These are the pieces that featured most in my round up of looks from 2021 - somehow they're all black accessories, completely unintentional, but they make a super cute set. The shine really stands out this year, I think this patent jewel-embellished bag is a stand out piece for my stylings this year and I'm excited to keep wearing it. And these aren't all new pieces, some oldies are goodies too^

No comments:

Post a Comment