f

Saturday 4 December 2021

M S W | Styled Outfits

I'm not particularly a fan of the MSW competition, and generally the releases to the Plaza in the MSW store can be a little hit or miss, this year was a mixed bag but I still picked up a couple of pieces to try out - so far I'm pretty pleased with these pieces. First up is the Pink Sequin Jacket which is quite a fun styling for an outerwear, the sleeves and shoulders are fab^ I opted for a pink base to the clothing and had the perfectly coloured pink dress to work with this, I really love this pairing a lot and think it will look very cute in the Spring. I opted for red accessories which pop very nicely against the pink - I'm someone who doesn't shy away from a red+pink pairing, so this is completely fine for me, but I know some of you might not be so fond of it! These sandals make for a super cute Spring-Summer outfit, so it's not quite seasonally appropriate for now, but I'm sure I'll wear this again next year. Next up is the Pink Sequin Miniskirt, I opted to style this set separately as I think they work well like that as well as together which is always something I look for in a set of pieces. I do think the skirt is super cute and the more versatile of the two, so I think it will get a decent amount of wear. This time I went the opposite, red for the clothing and pink for accessories, it also work well =) I love this top and skirt pairing, they look very nice together and the top has super nice details, plus the tuck is great for a miniskirt like this. I really love these shoes with the styling, the pink is perfect for the colour on the skirt, for sure a pairing I will repeat^ And finally are the Hoop Earrings which I thought were a very nice piece from the collection, I love the more minimal design but they're still a stand-out piece of jewellery - at the moment I've got a brunette hairstyle, but they will really pop with lighter tones. I thought these trousers made a very nice colour-match for them and the beige sweater complements the two of them well, plus the earrings can pop a little on the light colour. Kept it super simple with the rest of the accessories and I think this look works overall very nicely for these earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment