f

Tuesday 28 December 2021

Y O U N G H O L L Y W O O D | Styled By You / / Styled By Me

December also brought us a new Young Hollywood collection - this is a brand I've not really kept up with much the past few years as much as I did with the early releases, as red-carpet-ready stylings aren't so much my thing. But I did pick up some shoes from this release and spot some of you guys looking amazing in the pieces, so time for a Styled post! First up those features, and these first two style up the Paris Dress which is pretty glamorous in detail in a bit of a different colour to normal red carpet pieces. Brevis has gone all out with the glam styling both the Paris Dress and the Black Gigi Heels which are perfect together especially with the accessorising of the look. I love these long black leather gloves so much here, perfect to tie the shoes in and I think the style of them is great with that of the dress. The jewellery is beautiful, great glamorous choices that really stand out - overall I love it =D
Thieli. also styles up the Paris Dress but looking slightly more casual in this styling - I love the versatility this piece has! It looks super cute layered with this beige top, a colour which works well softening the brown. The brown Gucci boots are perfect here for the more casual vibe, the colour is perfect and the print adds some detail. Again, the jewellery is perfection in this styling, I love the snake design necklace, it fills the neckline of the dress beautifully. And the big glam dangling earrings are also stunning, a great combination of pieces there!
And the final feature is from MeLolitka styling the Chrystal Heather Dress, which is something I couldn't imagine how to style, but this look completely nails it! This piece layers very nicely with this crisp white skirt and I think it also pairs well with the overcoat - it adds such a contrasting style, the heavy coat with the delicate dress, but actually it works nicely and the shape of the coat really highlights those sparkling details well. The pink inside of the coat adds a fun detail too^ Love the accessories here, the bag, shoes and jewels all look great along with the beauty styling =)
Now for my stylings, they may be a little boring compared to the features as I only picked up shoes in this release! But I do think they will be versatile and I'll get good use from them. First up the Pink JoJo Shoes which are such a sweet piece, I really like the meshing on them and the shimmer to the pink toe. I wanted something glamorous and pink to wear with these and I think this maxi dress fits the bill well! The colours on the dress work perfectly with the shoes, the main colour is just that little bit paler so the shoes stand out well at the bottom of the length. I really like the pairing^ Next up are the Black Sydney Pumps, which are probably the most plain pair of shoes, but they just looked so elegant and fabulous, and importantly, versatile. I decided to keep on the dress theme to fit the look with the first, this floral gown just stood out to me immediately from my wardrobe, there's some black in it with the centres of the flowers but the bold colour really provides a good base so the shoes pop! I kept it Winter-ready with this long sleeved polo beneath which I think works out nicely. I'm so in love with my bag choice, I love it with the dress so much, the colours are perfect. And accessorising was easy again, black glasses and some little gold earrings made the perfect finishing touches =D

No comments:

Post a Comment