f

Saturday 31 October 2020

September V I N Y L | Styled Outfits

A little delayed, but better late than never, and all of these September VINYL pieces are still for sale in the Plaza if you want to purchase them^ I would love a proper floor in the store with the window mannequins so we can see if everything displayed from all of the releases since April, that would be quite useful. Anyway, again this month was a mixed bag of releases for me - some things were really far from my style, and others are totally up my street! And whilst I haven't yet bought the Dress Beige (above bottom right) I am so close to purchasing as I've seen a couple of very nice stylings including it. I have bought 4 pieces so far from the September VINYL releases and I'm quite excited to have and style these pieces, even if they're on the more simple side of what was released!
Firstly the accessories - I think the White X Heels are a great Spring/Summer sandal, I'm a little late for Summer stylings now, but I'm making them work! The white with burgundy is a really popping combination, and the cropped length of the trousers works well to highlight the strap design of the shoes. I really love this structured oversized blazer in the styling, it works well with both the trousers and the shoes, I'll definitely repeat these pairings again for sure^ I jazzed this look up a little with these awesome sunglasses from Gucci, they're perfect for Autumn/Winter stylings with their great colour. And then I also bought the Jade Handbag, this style of woven leather bag is very popular this year with many designer and high street stores releasing their own version. I think this will be easy to wear through the Winter in a lot of stylings. The slight shine to the leather really makes it pop against other black colours, these matte clothing pieces make a great base for it and the design on the bag really does stand out. I kept this look firmly in the Winter category with this furry coat, I like adding the brown shades to the black look, it's definitely not a conventional colour pairing, but I think it looks pretty nice^ I think we're missing some jewellery here for sure, but I couldn't decide on the perfect earring choice!
Clothing-wise, first up the One Button Top which is an adorable white cardigan. I love the fuzzy texture it has which will definitely bring something extra to stylings, I'd love some more pieces like this for sure! I found myself naturally gravitating towards other white pieces to pair with it, I think this bright sort of style can really stand out and still work in this season. The open neckline of the cardi is something to work around, I have a couple of different bralette pieces, but the white worked the best on my dolls skin tone. I used black in the accessories to tie in with the buttons of the cardi and I think that was a success =) I also tried a couple of skirts with this piece and they looked pretty good too, so it does have some versatility to it. And then I also picked up the Blue Blouse, I was unsure of this at first with the cutout sections, but I think the colour and overall shape/design are pretty good so I'll make the cutouts work for me - and actually once styled I didn't really notice or mind having them there at all. I like the smart vibes this piece has so tried to use that in my look with these trousers and the blazer, I think it works out quite nicely, although perhaps is a little more Spring than I was aiming for. The blue heels are an adorable pairing with the shirt, I was super inspired by *this* feature this week and so had to include them^ Now I still need to find a bag in that shade to match perfectly =D

No comments:

Post a Comment