f

Sunday 25 October 2020

Round 2 | W E A R D E M J E W E L S C H A L L E N G E # 20

I've fairly gotten through a lot of my Beauty Parlor jewellery pieces with this Wear Dem Jewels Challenge - here is the 20th pair of earrings, although not technically a pair, this is the Chain And Cuff Earring from MS.TQ, which I think I've never worn before and really it's not a store I've focussed on before, however I've now just found a very nice earring in the store currently, so styling that will be coming your way soon for sure! Anyway, back to this piece - I like the gold, it's my favourite metal to wear so it's a shame I've neglected this. I'm not the biggest fan of cuff-style pieces, but I do think this on looks nice on my doll. For the makeup I've stayed firmly in Autumn with deep browns and burgundy, I love it! It's easy to go with light tones for light jewellery like this, but the dark eye look really draws you to the face and thus the jewellery of the styling. For the looks I focused on the browns and burgundies too, with a look of each, which I think works out ok. I really like this big leather trench coat from the first look, I think it's perfect for the current season and trends and works nicely with the whole beauty look. I tried out with this midi checked skirt, I think I quite like it but I'm not sure if it's perfect yet. The chunky gold layered necklace looks good though, I think it really stands well in the look. The second styling is much brighter with all the burgundy and it's looking super formal especially with the black blazer on top, but I really like that, it feels super edgy for me. This golden body jewellery is great to fill the deep V neckline, I love that styling a lot. Kept the rest of the accessories simple, the black bag and shoes are fitting with the formal style and balance the black of the blazer.
I really like the vibe that just wearing this earring gives to my looks so I really must remember to style it again =D

No comments:

Post a Comment