f

Wednesday 23 September 2020

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | September 2019

Back to the HB's from just September 2019 now - I remember really liking these, but maybe that was just because I didn't like August so much and this was a big improvement! But I do like the vibe of these now anyway, the purple is super fun, I like styling purple now, but didn't purchase any of these purple items - the printing on the Hand Print Skirt and T-Shirt just isn't my style so much, but I'm having a little regret at not getting the Satin Skirt as I'm kinda liking it now, so I think I will have a Bazaar search for it! I did still buy quite a few pieces, but haven't worn them too much in the past year - I was so excited for the Prada Inspired Bag and I'm disappointed in myself that I haven't worn it more, so I'll style it today along with the Heart Earrings and the Plexi Boots:
I really think having a little break from posting has done some wonders for my outfit inspiration, because I am loving this pairing of outfits SO MUCH! The looks have a bit of 'classic me' in them, but are at the same time something that little bit different for me. First up the bag and earrings together, the earrings were a last-minute addition, but I think a perfect finishing touch for the look. I knew I wanted to try something quite smart for the bag, and tried only a couple of different blazers before really loving this oversized fit and bright white piece, The bag pops so well against it and you can really see all the details on it. I kept the main pieces in the white and added black in the base with the polo and the boots which are a perfect balance for the bag in the look, overall I'm so pleased with this styling! And next up for the boots I actually styled 3 looks and chose my favourite, I was pleasantly surprised that I managed to find enough pieces that worked with them for 3 looks as they are definitely not the easiest piece to style. And I know a combination of pink and blue really wont be to everyones taste, but this outfit really surprised me because I just can't get enough of it^ I tried a mix of blues and pinks on the bottom half to match with the boots and I liked these best as the length is perfectly at the top of the boot and the colour is a good fit with the blue in the heel. The pink top and coat were obvious choices to add in, I didn't want to take away from the pink in the boots too much as I really like the colour of them, so I think I've come up with a good balance. I'm for sure going to wear this combination again =D

No comments:

Post a Comment