f

Sunday 20 September 2020

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | August 2019

A little delayed, but we're round to these August 2019 Hotbuys finally! I remember these quite vividly because they're really not much my style, how do you guys feel about them? I've not really seen many people styling these pieces over the last year either, so maybe some of you feel the same. Who knows, perhaps in several years time this will be the vibes we're all wanting for our style and we will regret no buying the pieces! Anyway, I still have the two pieces I bought last year, and actually I've worn the Red Glasses on at least a few occasions which is a pleasant surprise^ Today I'm styling the Red Glasses and the Belt Bag:
These are a fun pair of Autumnal styles, although maybe a little more leaning to Winter with the dark vibes and all the black pieces I've included! In the first styling the glasses definitely suit this burgundy tone well, and I have a lot of clothing in that colour to work with - I decided to mix the styles and pair the modern vibes of the glasses with this more classic style of top and I think it works out nicely. I kept it simple with basic trousers, and I really loved adding boots in here, they layer well with the trousers and the colours in the look really balance perfectly^ Next up with the bag, it's maybe a little hidden with all the layering but I think it's a good way to wear the piece. I went with silver trousers to highlight the hard wear of the bag and I think that works out well. The black base was easy to let the red really pop and it does that perfectly. The coat and furry stole make the look more Autumn/Winter so I definitely need to remember this for November because it will be perfect then =D

No comments:

Post a Comment