f

Monday 21 September 2020

H O T B U Y S R E V I S I T E D | September 2014

I have to say I didn't really remember these September 2014 HBs much, the overall style isn't very 'me', but when I saw them I did remember that I'd picked up one piece and really have only styled it maybe once or twice in these 6 years - the Little Frill Purse was the only bag with the release and actually I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone else with this piece in their wardrobe, let alone styling it?! If you have it, style it up and let me know, I wanna see! Today styling up the Little Frill Purse in two looks:
I'm really glad I kept this bag and I'm really glad I decided to style it up to share, I love these looks! They're both totally different styles and both work out great for the bag and it really does manage to stand out in both outfits. First up a dressier style, I also chose a dress I think I've never worn, I really liked the matte of the fabric yet the printing really brought something interesting to the bag and I think it works well with the quilted style of the bag. The dress brings a lot of detail, so only a few accessories were added to finish the styling and I kept them simple in black - I really love this drop earring with the look too, I think it's a perfect finishing touch^ And then the second look is much more casual, I just really had the inclination to style the bag with jeans and I think it looks great! The light wash denim really makes the black pop, and I decided to stick with a black theme throughout because I recently spotted these boots in my closet and was a little desperate to style them - this is the perfect excuse to use them, they're great with the bag =) The black top and jacket keep it simple, then I added blue sunglasses for just a little balance with the denim, overall I'm really loving the combination ... perhaps I need to style up jeans more!

No comments:

Post a Comment