f

Wednesday 8 July 2020

L E W I S H L I S T | Styled Outfits

Way back in December I posted a mini 'What's In My Closet' series based on the LE pieces that I had, and the LE pieces that I wanted to change in my wardrobe, concluding with sharing the pieces I wanted to sell from my collection and those that I wanted to add to my collection - this produced a small 'LE wishlist' for myself, alongside the pieces I have in my album wishlist on Stardoll. I managed to pick up quite a few items in the other week while everyone was gifted a week of free SS - that meant a crazy increase in the amount of pieces being sold in the Bazaar, and for some great prices to get things sold! Today I'm sharing my looks with the 3 pieces that I bought that week =)
First up the Armani Inspired Embroidered Jacket from the 37th LE collection which came out in October 2018. I spotted this a few times in the Bazaar for 150-200SD, but got super lucky and picked it up for just 70SD, which I think is a good bargain! I knew I wanted to style it as on the mannequin in the store with these matching trousers which I love so much, they're so perfect together^ The black base is perfect to highlight the design details on the jacket, it's such a simple thing yet so effective for it. And of course adding my favourite sunglasses combination, a classic to finish off the styling! Next we have the LE Rodarte Inspired Pants from the 29th LE collection, these came out in August 2016. A friend spotted these in my album wishlist and offered to sell them to me - I've never seen these in the Bazaar so I took up the offer right away =) The colour and texture of these is stunning, it's something totally different that we don't have a lot of in the Plaza, it does work well with quite a few different tones, browns and creams in particular which is the direction I took. I really liked this coat with them, I think it will make a perfect Autumnal combination. The cream shirt and heels lighten the style a little, and I love this furry stole, the colour is again pretty perfect in here! And lastly, the LE Elegant Over the Shoulders Jacket from the 30th LE Collection from November 2016 - I also picked this up in the Bazaar, it was a little of a splurge at 222SD, however I've never seen it in the Bazaar for less than 600SD so I really jumped at the chance to have this! This piece is such a versatile one that I really felt overwhelmed by choice when choosing what to pair with it, too much looked good - which is a nice problem to have^ I decided on this yellow skirt, I think yellow and black is such a stand out combination and I love wearing it - I also have the perfect accessories for clothing combinations like this, so I think it will always work out well!
I really love this trio of stylings with my new pieces and I'm so excited to have them in my collection and to style them up some more =D

No comments:

Post a Comment